The design journey
Designing and building your own home is an exciting and rewarding experience. At Milton Architecture, we believe that understanding your vision and needs are key to creating a home you’ll love. Our expertise in administrative requirements smooths out every step from regulatory approvals through to finalisation of the build.
Step 1: Let’s meet
We’ll talk about how you like to live, work and play, and how you want to use your home now and as your circumstances change.
Step 2: We design
Milton Architecture will produce a beautiful and functional design concept to meet your needs, that fits your budget and time requirements. We’ll iterate the design until it’s perfect, always aware of the regulatory, site and other vital elements that must be considered during the design phase.
Step 3: Bringing your home to life
Milton Architecture doesn’t stop at design, but we drive the practicalities of getting your design approved by the relevant authorities, and ensuring every element is ready for the builders. We take away any burdens so that you can simply enjoy the journey.
● Applying for and securing planning and building permits
● Documentation, including planning drawings and technical drawings for pricing, building permit and construction purposes
● Interior design services including the selection of materials and finishes
● The tendering process for bringing the right construction team on board
● Serving as an intermediary between you and your builders to ensure your home is constructed in accordance with specifications during the construction stage
● Oversight and quality control of the entire project to foresee and mitigate any challenges.
Step 4: It’s yours
Combining your vision with our vast expertise, the result is a perfect home for your unique needs. When the builders have finished, you can move in and enjoy every moment.